Successful software projects aren’t a fluke. They don’t come to teams that slack off either. It takes curiosity, deliberation, and relentless teamwork from a group of people who are the best at what they do. And as captains at the helm of these projects, tech leaders don’t just pat their tireless team on the back. They hand them something to cherish. Like an award from Engrave.
Quirky, thoughtful, and worthy of a space on the desk, these pretty pixelated awards say more than a “Thank you” ever can.
List of Software Team Awards:
- Algo Messiah Award - The one who paves the way for the rest. For the one assigned with the divine duties of designing flows, algorithms, and instructions, regular awards won’t do. The Algo Messiah Award is no regular award.
- Bug Basher Award - Complex codes can be like an abandoned home infested with bugs. And this award is for the software programmer who exterminates them from every nook, line, or string until there’s no bug left behind.
- DBMS Hoodlum Award - An efficient database manager is no different from an organized hoodlum. They don’t mind rolling their sleeves and getting their hands dirty if the project calls for it. This award appreciates a fellow DBMS expert in true hoodlum style.
- Full Stack Magician Award - When it comes to software development, nobody’s got more tricks up their sleeve than a seasoned Full Stack Developer. Every magician deserves applause. And this award does it best.
- Go-Live Jockey Award - A beacon that keeps the team going strong (and fast) with their countdown. The Go-Live Jockey is one who’s got deployment firmly in sight, and this award acknowledges their enduring farsight.
- Hypertext Assassin Award - A skilled HTML and CSS specialist is like a trained assassin. Savvy, agile, and always gets the job done. This award is for that trusty Hypertext Assassin that the whole team counts on.
- Java Jedi Award - Every team needs a hero. A protector wielding the proverbial lightsaber, ready to serve the team’s greater cause. This award is one fit for a true Jedi; albeit a Java expert.
- Open Source Pundit Award - A pundit is an advocate of knowledge, sharing, and open-source. Every team has one, and this award shows them the appreciation they deserve.
- Pixel Perfect Award - For them, good enough doesn’t cut it. It’s got to be perfect. And this award acknowledges all their hard work with pixel perfection.
- Server Monk Award - The all-knowing and omnipotent. They do what they do with zen-like focus. This award recognizes the server monk in your team for the peace of mind they bring.
You can either buy these awards as is or we can customize it for you with the recipient’s name and/or company logo.
These awards are part of our Creative Recognition Awards collection. You can check the entire range here.
- Size: 4 inch wide x 6 inch tall / 1 inch thickness
- Material: Acrylic
- Delivery: Ships in 2-3 business days.
- All certificates are printed on 240 gsm specialty paper and come enclosed in a white envelope.
- We ship worldwide using FedEx and DHL. In most cases, the items reach the destination in 3-5 business days after dispatch.
- Shipping charges are computed during checkout. All orders above US$ 35 qualify for free shipping.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Find answers to some common questions about our Creative Recognition Awards here.